I have decided that life is just plain funny! I can't think of a day lately that I don't find myself laughing at things the kids do and say. Sometimes it is just me at home and then I want to call everyone and repeat every funny thing to Ben and my parents and to anyone who will listen. I wish I had a little more time and a better memory so that I would be able to write down all these things so that I don't ever forget them. But as fast as one thing happens and I am laughing about it the next one is happening and I did not even have the chance to share the first. People talk all the time about the terrible two's. I think they must have been referring to it being terrible when the kids are no longer two. I LOVE THIS AGE! I want to remember that so when I do have a bad day I can look back and know I really did have fun and will again. So that being said Monday it was time for the twins to take a nap and I put them in bed and apparently they were not ready yet. I was in the living room with Kenzie and heard them talking to each other and laughing and giggling and just generally goofing around. All of the sudden it got very quiet in their room. Then I hear Clayton say to Calvin "are you sleeping, Calvin?" and a long pause with no answer. Then Clayton says "what, you not gonna tell me?" I peek into their room and Calvin is sound asleep! It was so funny!!! They are also super sweet to their sister lately. And Kenzie continues to be the best baby ever!!! She got her first little tooth on the bottom and you would hardly have noticed it. Such a little dolly!! Did not make a big deal out of getting it at all. Hope the rest of them come that easy.
2 weekends ago we had a St. Peter's Family Fun Night at the Hartford Rec. We took all the kids and had a total blast.
Cameron playing soccer!
Kenzie playing at the Rec
Clayton playing basketball!
Calvin playing Basketball
Cameron taking a swim at the Rec!
Clayton did try the pool but was not a big fan!
Calvin LOVED the pool and the water - stuck his face right in!
Calvin again - Loving the water spraying at him!
We are also super excited about the wonderful warm weather that has been coming! So excited for summer and being outside. The boys are so independent with the things they can do outside now. Only one major/minor injury so far. Cavin got smacked right between the eyes with a hard ball. Luckily it turned out to not be a big deal but sure gave us a scare. Not looking forward to any more posts about summer injuries. Hope everyone enjoys the nice weather and here is to hoping for NO MORE SNOW...

No comments:
Post a Comment