Wednesday, March 10, 2010

32 and still playing dress up!

Today was the big 32nd Birthday for mom. Grandma Grace came over today and we were playing dress up with our doll. I thought I would share the fun we had!!
Ben and the kids were so great to their mom today. I had the best birthday ever - AGAIN! (I say this every year and they keep getting better) When I got home from work last night the Cam had made me a cake and even decorated it. Ben also made dinner for today and it was already in the crock pot so I was super excited. This morning all the kids were up by 6 and Dad went into work later then usual so he was home and the kids gave me gifts and cards in the morning which was a super fun surprise. I got a new crock pot, Wii Fit Plus, Diet Mountain Dew and Microwave popcorn. I loved it all. Grandma Grace came to visit and we played dress up - as you can see from the pictures! The day continued to go well. The twins and Kenzie all took an hour nap at the same time and I actually got stuff done!! Ben's parents came for dinner and my sister in law, brother in law and niece stopped to visit too. It was a great day and now I am going to bed early. No work again tomorrow so that is thrilling also. Yippee for 32!!!








































































No comments:

Post a Comment