ce my last post. I will try to be brief but for those of you who know me that is almost impossible. Going backwards from my last post Ben and the boys had a wonderful time up north without mom again and then the craziness began. We had Clayton & Calvin's 2nd birthday party on Wednesday July 1st. It is hard for us to believe they are already 2.
Clayton and cool new shades and hat!
Calvin's new shads and hat - giving his "buddy" a hug!
Calvin making his silly face!
After the birthday festivities we finished packing and at 4 a.m. on Friday July 3rd we headed for the cabin up north for a few days with the Rettler clan. It was a blast. We got to celebrate the twins birthday some more, enjoy some fireworks, the lake, a little boating and fishing, and Cameron got to ski again. Overall it was fun and relaxing at the same time. We also enjoyed the new look of the cabin and all the new sleeping and bar space that the addition provides (for pictures of this see the Avenue website).
Cameron riding his bike into the lake as the twins watch.
Clayton enjoys his watermelon!
Calvin enjoying his watermelon too.
The famly boat ride!!!!
On Monday we left the cabin and headed straight to the Dells to spend the week with my family, including my brother who was home from Germany. This was a great getaway. We all had a wonderful time and did not want vacation to end. We got to spend some much needed time together with all three of the boys relaxing, swimming, and just having fun. We spent most of the time pool hopping at the two resorts and also found time to do a Theme park day (go-karts and waterpark) day and the Deer farm. Both very cool. All three of the boys did great and it was so fun just to sit back and watch them. Sadly vacations do have to end so on Sunday we headed back home. These are just a few of many pics to come from vacation.
Cameron, Clavin, Clayton at the deer farm.
The boys are ready to hit the town!
Cameron and Uncle Troy
This week has sped by already and I neglected to get my pictures and post on here right away as I attempted to get back on track with 10 days worth of wash. With all good intentions I thought I would get on here last night and do my updates but as the picture I am posting will show we ended up being quite busy last night.
Cameron was playing by his friend after dinner and accidentally got hit in the head with a metal bat. Of course being pregnant I tend to over react to things and was a little freaked out. Head wounds do bleed a lot and I had never really seen anything like this. Thank goodness for good neighbors who remain calm and kept Cameron calm too. They are also a little more experienced then I so they informed me that Cameron would need some stitches so I took him over to St. Joe's and he got 6 stitches. He was such a trooper and did great. It was also much better that by then I realized this will not be my last trip to the ER for stitches with the other two little boys being as rough as they are. Cameron was so wonderful and did great. This morning explained to me that he should still go to summer school today so that he can let his friends know what happened to him. It was so funny. He is very proud of how tough he was while getting the stitches. What a trooper.
So that has been our very busy last couple weeks - oh I forgot to throw in that we are on a 5 week count down to new baby. I had a Doc appointment on Monday and all is going well. So now we are on crunch time to get the rooms done and get ourselves ready. I will try to keep my posts up to date and will try to add more vacation pics soon..

No comments:
Post a Comment