Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fair Pictures

Well another exciting week has flown by. We are now 23 days from baby and getting closer to being ready. I have been feeling good and have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow. Over the weekend we moved Cameron's bed and stuff down into his new room and tonight is his first night sleeping down there so we will see how that goes. I still have a lot to do to get ready but I am sure it will all fall into place. It always does.
I am posting a couple of pictures of our fun fair night. I took all three of the boys to the fair with a friend of mine and her 16 month old daughter. We had a lot of fun but I was beat by the time we got home.
As for a potty training update we are still taking things pretty slow around here. Calvin continues to seem interested in going poop on the potty and he has told us a couple times and then actually went. Clayton does not seem interested at all and refuses to sit on the potty but hopefully this will change soon. Enjoy the pictures.
Our three boys (Clay, Cam, Cal)!
Clay, Cam, Cal at the fair!


Mom, Cam, Cal & Clay with Sausages at the Fair!


Cam checking out the horses.


Cal & Clay at the fair.







No comments:

Post a Comment