Cameron fishing in the park!
Clayton
Calvin being funny!
Kenzie loved fishing.
Clayton showing daddy how it is done!!
The kids warming up at the T-ball clinic. I registered Clayton, Calvin and Kenzie. Clayton and Calvin love it and are doing great. Kenzie may have been a bit young yet so I do as much participating as she does. Still very cute.
So this next picture requires some explanation. I have been working this summer on getting the kids to help with more chores around the house. They are pretty good at unloading the dishwasher, they sweep, dust bust, water plants, and help pick up things. So now I thought it was a good time to work on teaching them to load the dishwasher!! I asked Cal to help first. Then I went to help Clayton with something and came back to see that Calvin said he was done. Look closely. He set the whole bowl with all the dishes in it, into the dishwasher. He also wore some oven mitts while doing it. Funny~made me laugh a lot. But honestly they are doing such a great job being helpers now. So proud of them!!

No comments:
Post a Comment