The twins took a 4 week pee wee football class this summer. It was pretty funny. Here they are in action learning to hike the ball. Clay in green and Cal in orange. 
Overall the boys did great. Clay seemed to really like it and Cal was not to interested. I know they both learned a lot and so did I.

Clayton in all his gear for rollerblading! Takes longer to put it on then he stays in it but he really seems to enjoy this.

Calvin tried out his to but did not like it as much.

I just wanted to throw an extra picture of Kenzie in - no rollerblades for her yet.

Cameron has started 5th grade tackle football - here he is at practice. 1st game is coming up this weekend.
Cameron showing the boys how to rollerblade!
Clayton in all his gear for rollerblading! Takes longer to put it on then he stays in it but he really seems to enjoy this.
Calvin tried out his to but did not like it as much.
I just wanted to throw an extra picture of Kenzie in - no rollerblades for her yet.
We got the chance to go to the zoo for Zoo al la cart with my cousin Maggie, her husband and their wonderful little daugther Kendall. It was a great day!!!
The kids on the train. Cam has a blue mouth from his shave ice.
I also thought this was hilarious - obviously Cameron did not think it was all that funny. Calvin was pretty excited about it!!!
OK so these pictures may need a little explaining. My mom and I went to a rummage this summer. She saw this dress and loved it. I well to be nice - did not love it. I did think it was funny as I had a dress similar to this when I was in high school that I actually wore for my senior pictures with a sun hat (no laughing at the time it was kind of neat). Anyway - we did get the dress and then my mom found a hat too. We decided that we should be photographers.




Well the boys did not like to be left out of our photo taking. And I just loved this one of Calvin so I needed to share it.

OK so these pictures may need a little explaining. My mom and I went to a rummage this summer. She saw this dress and loved it. I well to be nice - did not love it. I did think it was funny as I had a dress similar to this when I was in high school that I actually wore for my senior pictures with a sun hat (no laughing at the time it was kind of neat). Anyway - we did get the dress and then my mom found a hat too. We decided that we should be photographers.
( I won't quit my day job.)
So the funniest part of this story is that we call "the dress" Kenzie's ugly dress. I couple days after our 'photo shoot' Kenzie saw the dress in her closet when we were putting on Jammie's and was she got upset yelling that she wanted to wear her "uggggie wess" (her ugly dress). It was so darn cute and she was very serious about it.
Well the boys did not like to be left out of our photo taking. And I just loved this one of Calvin so I needed to share it.
You have to be kidding me. My kids are weird. Clayton decided one day that he wanted to put on his clean underwear over his dirty ones. Then Calvin encouraged him to put on his clean underwear too. 
Well everything in our house gets out of hand. Needless to say brother Cameron encouraged this and we ended up with Clayton packing on the underwear.
When he finally got sick of putting them on he had a total of 19 pairs of underwear on. The kid could hardly move. It was very funny - glad my camera was nearby for this one.

We got to squeeze in one last Brewers game with the kids. My Mom and Dad took our family and my sister's family. That day the Gigi and Papa had the kids in the morning and they made these great signs! The kids had some fun with these (a couple fights too). Although the Brewers could not pull off a win that night it was a great time.
Well everything in our house gets out of hand. Needless to say brother Cameron encouraged this and we ended up with Clayton packing on the underwear.
We got to squeeze in one last Brewers game with the kids. My Mom and Dad took our family and my sister's family. That day the Gigi and Papa had the kids in the morning and they made these great signs! The kids had some fun with these (a couple fights too). Although the Brewers could not pull off a win that night it was a great time.
We also started SCHOOL. Cameron is a 5th grader this year and this is his last year at St. Peter's. Who is parenting this child and letting him have that hair? Oh, it was me... I guess I figured that it could be worse and it really was not hurting anyone. I also do not think it will last real long.
Clayton and Calvin have also begun 4K at St. Peter's this year! They go everyday from 7:30 to 11:00. I was terrified of how I would get them all up and ready in the morning but it has been going pretty well so far - not easy but we will adjust.
Clayton!
Calvin
And Kenzie did not want to be left out so she wanted to be dressed for "shoell" to and needed her backpack too. I thought she would be upset when we dropped the boys off and she had to leave with me but she did not mind to much. I think she was excited to have some quiet at home. Speaking off quiet I could not believe the amount of stuff I was able to do that first day with 31/2 hours with just Kenzie. Of course I set my hopes high to keep pace with that first day and that has not happened again!! I am enjoying the one on one time with Kenzie but I also miss the boys. And one thing it is not is quiet. That girl is like her mother - she has a lot to say and never stops. It is fun to just get the chance to really listen to her. Funny I did not realize just how smart she is. She told me she wanted to go to school and then went through the whole routine of what the boys do when they get to school. I did not realize how much she picks up of what she sees. I am sure it will be a crazy school year and so far all the boys are liking school. Calvin did tell me the first day that he did not like it though because his friends were not playing with him they were listening to the teacher! How dare they???
This past weekend we went up north to the cabin with Grandma Jane and Grandpa Gerald, uncle Tom and Joe. We had such a nice time. We just got to enjoy hanging out. The kids have SO MUCH FUN there. They were all well behaved and even helped out with moving some wood and loved every minute of it. They got to hike it in the woods to put up trail camera's and just had a great time enjoying the fresh air. Every time we go it gets easier and easier with the kids. I can not believe how independent they are all becoming. Unfortunately I was not attached to my camera this trip but I did catch a couple funny pics showing how exhausting up north can be.

No comments:
Post a Comment