Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pictures tell the story!

So sad that spring break is over. We had a really great week. We did a bunch of fun things. The highlight of our week was Daddy taking off on Wednesday and the whole family going to the Milwaukee Public Museum. We were not sure how Cal, Clay and Kenzie would do but everyone was wonderful. It had been a long time since I had been there so I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. The kids were nearly PERFECT. They seemed to enjoy the it and even with no naps they did great.


Kenzie with a Butterfly that landed on her at the Museum. The first one that landed on her she tried to grab.



Cameron didn't even want to go in the butterfly garden but soon changed his mind.

He was the last one out!
Clayton thought riding the bug was cool.




Cal just relaxing in the trees!



Clayton and Kenzie just chill'n.




Kenzie being 'cool' outside.





Kenzie, Calvin, Clayton & Cameron at the museum.





We also enjoyed some walks to the park!


Cameron -- Still his favorite toy!






Clayton is a great climber. He is very good at rock walls and climbing things. He is very cautious and serious about it too. He made it to the top on his own and back down. I think he would really like a rock wall!




Calvin is a monkey too. He loved the monkey bars. He has very little fear and is not nearly as cautious as his brother.



Clayton also liked the "baby" swings. We are still working on pumping the swing with your own legs to move.



Kenzie loved the swing too.





Just to sweet. Clayton and Cameron walking to the park together. They were best buddies on the way to the park. Even held hands for a while until Cam realized I was going to take their picture.




During our Spring Break we took on a baby for a couple hours. My friend Haley's adorable little boy, Jack. Cameron was SO great with him. I felt like I had to fight Cameron to get any time with that baby for myself.




Just thought I would share a picture of the three little one's crashed in the NEW TRUCK. Our car needed some repairs and we decided to just move on and buy another vehicle that fits our family better. We bought a Chevy Sliverado Crew Cab (for our crew!) Who knew you can buy trucks that comfortably seat 6. Wow. That thing is big! I will take a picture of the actual truck at some point but the kids reactions to the truck have been SO funny. Calvin was excited about HIS new blue truck. Clayton wanted a yellow one. And Kenzie did not want anything to do with getting in it when we first tried to get her to take a ride from the dealership.

Of course Cameron thought it was cool!

I have to say it is nice to not have to schedule out who has which vehicle or needs the van to take the kids or whatever. Now all the kids can fit in either of our vehicles. Oh the Freedom!




Just enjoying the nice weather! I love Calvin and Kenzie's faces in this picture.


Oh yes that is a little toy four wheeler. I believe I have an older photo of Clayton riding the same toy. It looks pretty funny.




Hope you all are doing well also. Looking forward to the summer and more fun times!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment