Cameron is kicking butt in wrestling so far this season. Last post he had gotten 1st in West Bend. Since then he took 2nd in Hartford (1 match loss by 1 point). 1st place in Antigo and 1st place at Kettle Moraine. This past weekend he took 3rd at West Depere. Overall his record is 14 wins and 3 losses. We have this weekend off and then 4 weekends in a row leading up to Regionals and then hopefully his first trip to state! He is just doing great and seems to be very motivated and excited about it all this year.
The twins are doing great. They are learning a ton in school. They are learning to recognize their letters and counting. They are more and more creative lately. They are talking about making friends at school. They are growing up way to fast. They also fight each other to much. They can be so nice to each other but then two seconds later they are pushing each other and teasing each other. They both have been so sweet to their mommy lately. When I get home from work Calvin will come over to me and say "Mommy, I am so glad you are home, you look beautiful" or "Mommy I like your hair". They can also be very sweet to their little sister. Clayton told her he "loved her sweater and that she looked real cute". They can even by nice to their big brother sometimes and often when I pick the three boys up from school both Cal and Clay are asking Cameron if they can be his best friend and if they can play in his room or play DS with him. We have their 3K school conferences next week and am looking forward to getting more information on how they are doing.
As for Kenzie, she is the Princess!!! She has a very strong personality already. She just never stops cracking me. She is bossy with her brothers and assertive with us. She loves babies and that is also her favorite word. She is starting to talk more and more but still likes to point and grunt because it works for her to get what she wants. She got her first hair cut and could actually use a little more of a trim already. I love this age!! She is doing something new every day and learning all the time. Wow having a girl is sure different then the boys! I wonder what I will be in for in the future.
Ben and I - We have both been working more then usual and with alternating schedules to keep our need for babysitters low we don't see much of each other during the week. And our weekends have been pretty busy lately too with wrestling and working and such. It really makes us appreciate the time we do have all together. So we decided a little vacation was in order. We left this past Saturday and flew off to Vegas with Ben's family and came back Tuesday. It was amazing! Not much for relaxing or resting, but a ton of fun. We crammed a lot into 3 days including the Packers winning the SUPER BOWL. Overall the whole vacation was just SUPER. I did miss the kids but they had a great 'vacation' at Gigi and Papa's. Thanks guys. This week so far has been our recovery from vacation and trying to catch up at work and with the kids. I am going to try and share some pictures and hope to update more frequently next time!!!!
Clayton, Cameron, & Calvin
The boys giving the thumbs up!
Kenzie loves Yogurt! Mom thought it was funny that she wanted to feed it to herself until I had to clean up the mess it made!
Other cute PRINCESS PICTURES!

No comments:
Post a Comment