Merry Christmas!
So instead of a Christmas letter this year I invited everyone to check out our blog. I try to keep it up to date (monthly) on the fun happening in our crazy family. I also share many pictures of our kids as they are growing up way to fast. I welcome comments (except about my grammar and spelling)! I hope you enjoy learning all about our family and come back to visit the blog regularly to keep up on our family news.
On to my blog for the today!!!
These are some of my favorite photos from our Christmas card photo shoot! I loved them all! I felt that many of them you could actually see the kids personality in the pictures.
Kenzie & Cameron
Cameron & Calvin

Cameron & Clayton

Clayton & Calvin

Calvin, Kenzie, Cameron & Clayton

Calvin, Kenzie, Cameron & Clayton

Calvin, Kenzie, Cameron & Clayton

Now be prepared to laugh and giggle! I know the kids will be very upset when these pictures make it to their weddings some day but it was Gigi's idea and I loved it! I got such a kick out of this and the kids had a blast with it. Having fun is more important then embarrassing your kids! I hope you all agree!







No comments:
Post a Comment