I don't think we could have asked for better weather this weekend. Felt like spring and I loved it. The kids seemed to enjoy it as well. Saturday we spent some time working on the leaves in the yard again. Today we hung out by Grandma Grace and Grandpa Dick. Got to spend some time with our cousins, Xavier & Isiah. We had a blast. Ate lunch, had ice cream, and played with all the fun toys by GG & Papa's. I wish I had some more pictures of the mess that became of the twins with their lil' drummies ice cream cones. I am not sure how it started but both Calvin and Clayton ended up with a lot of their drumsticks in their hair!!! After the ice cream encounter we headed outside to enjoy the weather some more and that proved to be a blast too. The boys even decided that they were so hot running around outside that for a short time they took their shirts off. It was so funny. When we got home it was still beautiful out so we starting putting up the outdoor christmas lights. I know it is early for this but who can't take advantage of putting up x-mas lights in a short sleeve shirt! I promise I will not start turning them on until after Thanksgiving!!! Sharing a few pictures again. Hope everyone has a great week!!Xavier, Calvin, Kenzie, Clayton & Isiah

Clayton & Calvin & Kenzie
Clayton & Calvin
Clayton enjoying his ice cream
Calvin REALLY enjoying his ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment